- Select a Dealer Who is Reliable: What are the qualifications, how long have they been in business, what are their areas of expertise?
- Select Name Brand Products that You Can Afford: You are assured of high quality manufacturer's support. Window Charm carries a wide variety of respected name brand products.
- Be Sure to Shop and Compare: There are many retailers who will not give you quotes over the phone, offer in-home consultations, or worse, will inflate their price list in order to offer discounted prices.
- When You Shop, Be Sure to Ask for Delivery Times: Please ask, Window Charm will specify how quickly your order, can be filled.
When Ordering Window Coverings:
- Be careful not to reverse width and height (most common mistake); Always use the word "Height" not "Length"
- Avoid inferior quality components. That's why it's best to stick with name brands.
- Don't round off sizes. Exact sizes should be used, down to the nearest 1/8".
- Don't order wrong product for your purpose. Check with your dealer.
- Be careful not to order the wrong color number. The name doesn't count with the factory.
- Don't deduct for anything that the factory will automatically deduct. Particularly, if you order inside mount, the factory will automatically make size deductions.
- Don't allow vertical blinds to touch the floor. Allow 3/8" to 1/2" off the floor or carpet.
- For complete privacy, order window coverings that are opaque. If you can see through the sample, most likely your neighbors will be able to see through as well.
- Don't be misled by advertising claims. Shop and compare actual price
- Don't order from the wrong company. Ask your friends and acquaintances about Window Charm. The better firms are not "here today - gone tomorrow."
We offer custom drapery installation in Tempe, Scottsdale, Mesa, Phoenix, Gilbert, Chandler and Cave Creek.